Author Topic: Illisia too crowded--cannot enter game from barracks--please add another channel  (Read 479 times)

fatmouth4

• Arrived in Startonia
Is anyone else having a problem entering the game from the barracks because their save point was in Illisia and the server shows Illisia is too crowded?  I tried warping to Illisia from the Ustiur farm only to fail to get there and get disconnected.  When I logged back in, even though I was unsuccessful at reaching Illisia, Illisia, not Ustiur, showed up as my previous location.  With both my save point and my previous location in Illisia, I cannot enter the game from the barracks when it says that it is crowded.  I have no other (less crowded) town I can enter from the barracks and I have no other channel to enter Illisia on.  Illisia only has one channel, so I cannot switch channels to enter Illisia, either.  I think another channel needs to be added for Illisia.

nicot

• Friends with Sierra
problem to log in city
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 08:42:45 am »
Last night i got a issue going from tierra de la sed, after catch the tierra buff to move to another place, but it got stacked in tierra and not warped. Now, this morning im logging in, choose my chars at barracks and now, to go to the saved location or last location, and nothing happen.... whats going on?

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
Sometimes the game would randomly disconnect while going outside of a town or a random field map.  Yesterday I disconnect trying to do Armonia dailies after clicking on a dead crusader's body.  Someone told me that it's some random bug with Lady Rachel or S.C.P Rachel.  Not sure if that's the case or those characters are causing the issue.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Castia

• Earned Hamaan's favor
From seeing what you guys reported, I'd also say this is rather because of a corrupted file thats related to a specific char, not a map being too crowded. Given we have lost a lot of players over time, it is rather unlikely that a city is "too full".
But yes, its annoying if the city you are bound to doesnt let you re-enter the game. Cuz at some point, you cannot fix this on your own anymore...

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
From seeing what you guys reported, I'd also say this is rather because of a corrupted file thats related to a specific char, not a map being too crowded. Given we have lost a lot of players over time, it is rather unlikely that a city is "too full".
But yes, its annoying if the city you are bound to doesnt let you re-enter the game. Cuz at some point, you cannot fix this on your own anymore...

It seems that someone on Discord told me that it's something to do with Lady Rachel and the DPS meter that is causing it.  And it's been causing this issue for about 6 months.  If that's the case then it needs to be patched ASAP.  It's causing players to disconnect and screw up missions and raids.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Novusod

• Earned Hamaan's favor
It seems that someone on Discord told me that it's something to do with Lady Rachel and the DPS meter that is causing it.  And it's been causing this issue for about 6 months.  If that's the case then it needs to be patched ASAP.  It's causing players to disconnect and screw up missions and raids.

Just wait for the next colony war and people start exploiting that. Forcing disconnects is the ultimate weapon.

sayurijen

• Friends with Sierra
They should just release proper up to date installer...or ipf files repository,  half the server has ipf files butchered one way or another.