Author Topic: Active play, a case against  (Read 2117 times)

Novusod

• Earned Hamaan's favor
Re: Active play, a case against
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2019, 02:02:01 am »
The 50/50 chance to upgrade to +7 is terrible, yes. No arguments there. Pretty much bs from devs tryna justify the change they made by saying they made weapon crafting easier. smh

But this guy is crying that he can't have lots of +8. Sure. Hard to be sympathetic to someone whining that he can't spam overupgraded weapons, even tho he obviously already has a lot of them. Has to flex on enemy clan or smthng. It's similar to that time someone's crying that they can't have +8 armor. More of a personal problem, not something that the entire community shares or relates to.

I respectfully disagree. The chance based crafting system in this game is god awful and it has been a problem for more than a decade. It is a major reason why so many people rage quit over the years. People long ago jumped ship and went to other games with much better crafting systems.

Visenya

• Friends with Sierra
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2019, 03:19:04 am »
Where do you disagree? seems we just share the same sentiment that the existence of high fail % in upgrading is terrible. The problem for majority of players is getting +7 weapons. This guy is crying about not getting +8, meaning +7 isn't an issue for him.

On that last part u mentioned, the reason or reasons for players to quit is generally not limited to just one thing. Same goes for "what makes this game unfriendly/bad". Can't attribute it to just one aspect because it's a combination of various problems. And that's a whole 'nother discussion.

A

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2019, 07:15:11 am »
Visenya, I do have problems with this game. One of them is GE uses gambling methods without sufficient explanations and I am on the receing end of undefined and possibly bugged random generator controls. It may be just unluck, but all players here are being subjected to these bad practices.

For example, please consider document IAGR eGambling Guidelines (https://iagr.org/sites/default/files/IAGReGamblingGuidelines-October2018.pdf), chapter 5. It may be educational not only to players, but T3 and game developer too, as they fail many guidelines in entire document.

Chapter 5.2.1, paragraph 11:
Where  required  the  game  or  system  should  monitor  the  game  output  on  a  defined periodic  or  volume  basis.  The  purpose  of  monitoring  is  early  detection  of  abnormal behaviour  enabling  timely  appropriate  remedial  action.  Any  abnormalities  (e.g.  the actual RTP for the period falling outside the expected range) should result in an error being logged and escalated for investigation.

sayurijen

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2019, 04:34:11 pm »
Visenya, I do have problems with this game. One of them is GE uses gambling methods without sufficient explanations and I am on the receing end of undefined and possibly bugged random generator controls. It may be just unluck, but all players here are being subjected to these bad practices.

For example, please consider document IAGR eGambling Guidelines (https://iagr.org/sites/default/files/IAGReGamblingGuidelines-October2018.pdf), chapter 5. It may be educational not only to players, but T3 and game developer too, as they fail many guidelines in entire document.

Chapter 5.2.1, paragraph 11:
Where  required  the  game  or  system  should  monitor  the  game  output  on  a  defined periodic  or  volume  basis.  The  purpose  of  monitoring  is  early  detection  of  abnormal behaviour  enabling  timely  appropriate  remedial  action.  Any  abnormalities  (e.g.  the actual RTP for the period falling outside the expected range) should result in an error being logged and escalated for investigation.
IAGR seems to have  as much power as my aunt and her yorkshire terrier. Not saying their advice is wrong but they have no real way to enforce it anywhere as far as I can tell.

CodenameL

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2019, 05:14:51 pm »
Lot of salty tears over there. Is the game that dead that you can't buy items anymore with the vis you farmed thanks to your paypal account and ****** forum?

sayurijen

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2019, 07:44:57 am »
Lot of salty tears over there. Is the game that dead that you can't buy items anymore with the vis you farmed thanks to your paypal account and ****** forum?
So I see some people just came here to get banned :) Thanks for making it easier to mods and admitting you're an RMT'er

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2019, 07:49:00 am »
So I see some people just came here to get banned :) Thanks for making it easier to mods and admitting you're an RMT'er

Yeah everyone knew he sold his account now he wants his forums account to get banned.  That's not very smart.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

CodenameL

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2019, 08:23:43 am »

I sold my account so not like I care:)
But seeing those sweet tears from this dude is priceless. This game is so dead, that he is now forced to actually play the game instead to buy everything via PayPal. It seems after 15 years you discovered crafting in Granada espada! Congratulations!!

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2019, 01:06:32 pm »

I sold my account so not like I care:)
But seeing those sweet tears from this dude is priceless. This game is so dead, that he is now forced to actually play the game instead to buy everything via PayPal. It seems after 15 years you discovered crafting in Granada espada! Congratulations!!

Good job Bernkastel you just admitted that you sold your account.  And whoever has it now will most likely get his or her account banned.  I bet that person will contact you very soon.  For a refund because your ex-accounts will be unusable soon.

Well folks he dug his own grave and now let the forums admins and game masters handle the rest.  He's going to get banned from the forums and his ex-accounts will be perm banned.

and by the way people Bernkastel is aka CodenameL this WTB thread has his family name in it.
https://geforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=5762.msg70705#msg70705

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

wiz0909

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2019, 05:57:41 am »
Why does this BlackRockShooter user sound like TearsOfBlood ? The sarcasms , the mockeries are just like him o_o .

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2019, 08:17:38 am »
Why does this BlackRockShooter user sound like TearsOfBlood ? The sarcasms , the mockeries are just like him o_o .

I am Tears0fBlood and Bernkastel was careless enough to tell everyone that he sold his accounts.  So yeah he did it to himself.  I just said that
Well folks he dug his own grave and now let the forums admins and game masters handle the rest.  He's going to get banned from the forums and his ex-accounts will be perm banned.

As for the mockeries and sarcasms Bernkastel has been insulting everyone in this game for years.  And now he totally made a fool of himself by confessing that he sold his accounts. He's the one who cried for months that he broke so many Armonia weapons and now he's insulting this "A" guy over the same problem.  Sounds like Bernkastel misses all of us and wants to play this game again.  However he can't since he sold his accounts.

★BRS Project Mugen★

devasra

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2019, 10:15:34 am »
I'm following this thread since the first post, this guy A is clearly complaining that making +8 (and more than that) is not profitable anymore. Which is hilarious.

Must people that play the game in the proper way can't have +7 at all (blessings and powders been so expensive on MM). Myself included, as long as i'm able I'm stuck in +6 weapons (if I'm lucky).

This post is more a rant than a proper complaining one.

CodenameL

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2019, 10:29:25 am »

I am Tears0fBlood and Bernkastel was careless enough to tell everyone that he sold his accounts.  So yeah he did it to himself.  I just said that

As for the mockeries and sarcasms Bernkastel has been insulting everyone in this game for years.  And now he totally made a fool of himself by confessing that he sold his accounts. He's the one who cried for months that he broke so many Armonia weapons and now he's insulting this "A" guy over the same problem.  Sounds like Bernkastel misses all of us and wants to play this game again.  However he can't since he sold his accounts.

Trust me I will never come back nor I plan to lol. I played a clique battle not long ago and it was beyond pathetic so yeah, I decline your offer.
Plus not like it was a secret my account has been sold.
From someone who made a blog to harass people I’m deeply sorry for the sake of humanity you didn’t commit suicide already.
Anyway I had my laugh and I will now logout and let you worship/suck off even more that RMT king AA. Cheers *** TOB.

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2019, 12:35:28 pm »

Trust me I will never come back nor I plan to lol. I played a clique battle not long ago and it was beyond pathetic so yeah, I decline your offer.
Plus not like it was a secret my account has been sold.
From someone who made a blog to harass people I’m deeply sorry for the sake of humanity you didn’t commit suicide already.
Anyway I had my laugh and I will now logout and let you worship/suck off even more that RMT king AA. Cheers *** TOB.

Good riddens to you and I hope you enjoy your life beyond Granado Espada.  Hey at least your honest and sold your account.  Which was stupid by publicly exposing yourself to the forums that you did so.  That's enough to get your forums account banned and your ex-accounts restricted from future PTEs and Events.  Since Une said that any accounts that were sold cannot be given any event rewards.  Since those accounts are treated as alts.   So whoever bought your accounts will find out and demand a refund from you.

My blog?  If you mean by those other blog post I did?  Yep I deleted them for the sake of the people I harassed in the past.  But that's all been forgiven.  You haven't change at all Bernkastel.  You been extreme rude to everyone to this server.  Including your old clan mates.  Calling them retards and other disrespectful comments.  I've change Bernkastel you haven't.

Committing suicide?  Why would anyone do that?  I have no reason to end my life.  I plan to live and enjoy my life.  In fact Bernkastel I'm more focus on my new Ryzen PC than this game.  At least I spent my hard earn money on a new computer system than you have.  Yet I remember a few years ago you were crying about how many Armonia sabre's you broke then raged on the in game broad worst than the "A" guy has on the forums.  Also you get so triggered when Kriari kept harassing you during my days in Dark_Avalon.  You would trash talk him 24/7 about him.  It was quite funny seeing how you were easily triggered by that.

As for AA....I don't suck off to anyone Bernkastel maybe you did when Melody was around because everyone hated you because you tick off every faction because you hated EP/Evo and TH.  And the only faction you had left was Candy.  And now you're leaving T3Fun and GEEU for good.  That's something you should be proud of.  You hated this game and now you're gone for good.  So log off so the Forums Admins can ban your forums account.

AA RMTings?  Care to share some proof of that?  Because AA doesn't play this game as much anymore.

★BRS Project Mugen★

WonderLand

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2019, 06:26:06 pm »
Welp, just was reading this to see whats up and **** you guys curved way off the topic.
That aside just wanted to put 2 cents in bout the sucide bit - that,thats some f***** up **** regardless to say and @TOB just dont pay heed honestly, not my place to say squat just ya kinda of wanna say no emotional crap just ya dont pay heed to his ass. Not exactly sure what else to say if a mod could come in and maybe close this **** before it goes further south, and the creator can open the enhancing convo again somewhere else....