Author Topic: PTE - Bristia Boxes in Random Items cause browser to blank out?  (Read 203 times)

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
PTE - Bristia Boxes in Random Items cause browser to blank out?
« on: February 05, 2019, 09:50:09 am »
2019.02.05 - Minor bug with PTE, and only when BRISTIA BOXES are involved:

I don't recall this happening with any Random Item from previous PTE, but this event?  As I'm clicking to receive Random-Items - I'll get the normal on screen pop ups for every item in the random items … except for any of the BRISTIA BOXES. 

Whenever a BRISTIA BOX (soldier or general) is randomly given?  This page just turns blank https://ge.t3fun.com/playpoint/playtime.asp  TURNS BLANK. No error, no crash, just blank. I'll close that Tab, go back to the main page https://ge.t3fun.com/Home/Home.aspx and launch the PTE page and carry on.  When I get back into game & receive my premium items?  For every blank page I got one BRISTIA BOX.  So its' just them that are causing weirdness in my PTE page.  So far I've seen this using EDGE and IE11.  Tomorrow I'll try Chrome, Next day I'll try Firefox :) 

As far as bugs go, this is minor, since I have a workaround. Just curious if others have seen the same thing, or is it just me. 
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

Ewelli

• Administrator
  • Earned Hamaan's favor
  • Pink Frosting
Re: PTE - Bristia Boxes in Random Items cause browser to blank out?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 07:10:01 pm »
Thanks for posting about this! This may have been due to the special character in the item names. I removed them so hopefully the error does not reappear anymore.

Making my way downtown

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
Re: PTE - Bristia Boxes in Random Items cause browser to blank out?
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 07:33:34 am »
Thank you Ewelli!  It works flawlessly this morning. No more blank screens! 
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction