Author Topic: Rest in Peace Jupith GE Website  (Read 1448 times)

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
Rest in Peace Jupith GE Website
« on: December 16, 2018, 05:57:59 pm »
As of yesterday, we lost another great Granado Espada resource website.  I knew the website had two owners and it seems that the latest one just officially ended the website and removed all the content.  So what's our next place we can get most of the information about field maps, town maps, and craftable weapons and etc?  Because Jupith was a good website for that kind of resources.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Novusod

• Earned Hamaan's favor
Re: Rest in Peace Jupith GE Website
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 01:31:17 am »
Check if there is a back up at https://archive.org/index.php

Recoilsuave

• Reboldoeux Pioneer
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 06:40:02 am »
There is, but it seems the last archive is from April.

Castia

• Earned Hamaan's favor
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 06:54:04 am »
well, i couldnt find any, but i probably used the wrong keywords/properties.
in any case, this is bad news. this site was full of info about gear, stance buffs at different levels, maps and so on. would be nice if we had a database that could give us similar results.

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 01:53:15 pm »

The problem is that any updates for Altria and beyond that are not going to be archived because I think kGE released Altra episodes like a few months after his/her's last archive.  Also, the last update he/she done was Royal Weapons and new field maps.   Which is going to be harder for players to look craftable mats drops and field maps for monster and field boss locations.  I had a tough time trying to search for Lucifer's Basement Lab for a daily quest monster.  He likes to run around to different field bosses and respawns somewhere else.  So now I'm pretty much-using screenshots after I kill him so just to make pinpoint locations for it.  As for crafting weapons and armors that are going to be harder for people who are not in top tier clans.   To craft them and try to farm for mats.   This also affects weapon costumes, body costumes, new Rumins, Character Info Stats, Stance Info, and of course new content including medals.  Then again that website was my main source of information including http://viva-vespanola.blogspot.com/p/trainers-vault.html.  For what not to max out for each stance.  At least that information is still up.  However, Ash's blog is good for quest helps and recruitment quests information.  However, the database information for Granado Espada is quite hard to find.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

nicot

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 04:54:15 pm »

The problem is that any updates for Altria and beyond that are not going to be archived because I think kGE released Altra episodes like a few months after his/her's last archive.  Also, the last update he/she done was Royal Weapons and new field maps.   Which is going to be harder for players to look craftable mats drops and field maps for monster and field boss locations.  I had a tough time trying to search for Lucifer's Basement Lab for a daily quest monster.  He likes to run around to different field bosses and respawns somewhere else.  So now I'm pretty much-using screenshots after I kill him so just to make pinpoint locations for it.  As for crafting weapons and armors that are going to be harder for people who are not in top tier clans.   To craft them and try to farm for mats.   This also affects weapon costumes, body costumes, new Rumins, Character Info Stats, Stance Info, and of course new content including medals.  Then again that website was my main source of information including http://viva-vespanola.blogspot.com/p/trainers-vault.html.  For what not to max out for each stance.  At least that information is still up.  However, Ash's blog is good for quest helps and recruitment quests information.  However, the database information for Granado Espada is quite hard to find.

Viva vespanola page the weakness they have is they not considerate the map mobs and drops (which jupath had, and, let say it was pretty old, not considering the new drops of some monsters, including on new areas). For stance lacks the info of each skill and damage/benefits, and the wholesome list of items, artifacts, rings, equipment, and a big ETC)... now lets hope viva vespanola can be great at jupath level....

Visenya

• Friends with Sierra
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2018, 07:06:44 pm »
It's 'Jupath', btw. When I first saw the title of thread, I thought you were talking about Judith.

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2018, 08:52:26 pm »

Viva vespanola page the weakness they have is they not considerate the map mobs and drops (which jupath had, and, let say it was pretty old, not considering the new drops of some monsters, including on new areas). For stance lacks the info of each skill and damage/benefits, and the wholesome list of items, artifacts, rings, equipment, and a big ETC)... now lets hope viva vespanola can be great at jupath level....

Yeah Jupath had a lot of resources that none of the other websites and blogs had.  Dang, we lost two important GE resource websites with so much information.  First, it was OverBleed now we lost Jupath.  Sad to say that we needed those websites and now it's going to be harder for us to get the resources without those websites. 

★BRS Project Mugen★

Dr.Bananas

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2018, 08:57:06 pm »
Wordwood?

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 02:57:10 pm »
Wordwood?

Wordwood was Jupath after Wordwood's owner sold the domain to someone else.  And now Jupath is gone forever.

★BRS Project Mugen★

chikodaniel

• Friends with Sierra
  • Shine a light, Shine a light
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2018, 02:10:31 am »
F

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2018, 06:40:03 pm »

★BRS Project Mugen★

banofillier

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2019, 12:58:25 am »

Visenya

• Friends with Sierra
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2019, 01:54:04 am »
Thanks very much to Script! Appreciate all the effort  :)