Author Topic: Certain maps are closed  (Read 366 times)

WonderLand

• Friends with Sierra
Certain maps are closed
« on: March 09, 2019, 11:17:39 am »
Subject says it all cant login to server after going into barracks last saved warp is armonia....telling me server is closed yet other maps are working....

fatmouth4

• Arrived in Startonia
Re: Certain maps are closed
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2019, 12:55:47 pm »
None of the families in my faction can access Bethel.  The Castalia family cannot even enter the game from quarters because both the last location and the saved location are Bethel.  Please get Bethel open again.

banofillier

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2019, 01:03:26 pm »
armonia and new town are dead too

WonderLand

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 02:12:38 pm »
Any odds a GM is alive during the weekend? or this "server closed" issue gone last till monday?

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2019, 02:25:49 pm »
Getting the same here - I was going to warp over to Armonia to hit the market - but I get "The Server Is Closed".  The zone I'm hunting is, working ok though. I haven't tried to go to barracks and back in (my starting point in Auch).  Think I'll just stay in the forest for a spell :)
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2019, 02:28:20 pm »
This does bring up an opportunity to suggest that … WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF … we had the option to set a backup starting point/zone to leave Barracks when the primary isn't playing nice.
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

WonderLand

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2019, 02:48:29 pm »
That it would or option to login to different city: Personally was feeling like changing save location to some map that has less frequency of going down seeing as armonia map has gone down few times in the past vs other maps.

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 04:29:32 pm »
That it would or option to login to different city: Personally was feeling like changing save location to some map that has less frequency of going down seeing as armonia map has gone down few times in the past vs other maps.

Now you got me to thinking that even better would be if: 

From the Barracks you pull up an option screen similar to what we see now at warp points - and where it would be abundantly clear which towns or zones were online and available to move to. Instead of just one (or two) choices - why not ANY choice of any town that we've already visited at some point in our journeys?  that would do nicely :)
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction

WonderLand

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 05:23:29 pm »
Exactly what I was thinking, seems rather do-able and easy. Would help bypass these issues when they arise at least until a fix is made.

nicot

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2019, 05:32:14 pm »
Also..... Frourio is closed. Auch ch 1 closed. River of Fire closed (not camellia teia)

WonderLand

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2019, 05:42:50 pm »
zzzz so guessing this is gone f*** up Sierra event....

Vaduz

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2019, 05:58:18 pm »
I can't log in either.  I'm also getting the "Sever is closed" message.

Albatross

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2019, 06:00:30 pm »
I hope this doesn¿t last all weekend, we might need sierra's event compensation!

nicot

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2019, 06:54:05 pm »
now seems works guys!!!!

firebush

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2019, 10:20:35 am »
Yep, it seemed to come back all zones yesterday evening.  For what its worth, I did submit a ticket about it - along with the suggestions above that it would be nice to provide alternate starting locations - from the barracks - to any zone that was already open to us. (like the warp statues do for us now when we are in game).  I don't know of any other way to get suggestion/improvements to the T3Fun/IMC team other than ticket system and this forum.
Mark
Skug family,
Blue Collar Faction