Author Topic: Waiting for another 2x Crafting Event  (Read 348 times)

uneisenu

• Arrived in Startonia
Waiting for another 2x Crafting Event
« on: March 11, 2019, 11:14:25 am »
Is it just me? or is anyone else waiting for one of this 2x crafting event.

We already had weapons and accesories :O .

Is there a chance this could repeat???

nicot

• Friends with Sierra
Re: Waiting for another 2x Crafting Event
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 07:40:01 am »
We had a x2 crafting event a couple months ago.... I think is not the right time yet to another same event... u need to wait then... (me too  :'( )

WonderLand

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 12:12:26 pm »
Dont see the point in having a 2x crafting event now especially now that everyone knows and is preparing for  one kinda of counter intuitive, that and if they make 2x crafting events common itd just make ppl less likely to craft weapons when you can just wait for a 2x event...

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 01:46:18 pm »
We need more official events not these crafting events.  The other servers have more events than us.  And all we got so far is PTE's and Sierra's New Year's Event. 

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Visenya

• Friends with Sierra
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 08:46:19 pm »
I don't feel like there's anything wrong with crafting events, other than not benefiting those who just talk nonstop and stand around in town maps.

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 09:06:01 pm »
I don't feel like there's anything wrong with crafting events, other than not benefiting those who just talk nonstop and stand around in town maps.

Crafting events are fine but these PTE's are not making players active.  And if you're referring to me about me AFKing in town.  I've been sick and I haven't been able to do anything besides Sierra's event.  I have no energy nor the strength to get out of bed since Sunday.  So I've been trying to stay in bed and rest up.  I mean any active events is better than crafting events.  But if people want it then go ahead I don't mind if we do have those crafting events. I wish that T3Fun would make some events that are some what active and fun.  Instead of PTE's which are repeated each month.  Until then I'll be resting up and you guys can have fun.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★