Author Topic: Valeron Weaponsmithing Scrolls in Lucky shop  (Read 227 times)

MeowMeow

• Friends with Sierra
Valeron Weaponsmithing Scrolls in Lucky shop
« on: April 06, 2019, 10:06:06 pm »
Can you include Valeron Weaponsmithing Scrolls somewhere in Lucky shop?  :P :P :P

Castia

• Earned Hamaan's favor
Re: Valeron Weaponsmithing Scrolls in Lucky shop
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 08:00:12 am »
go and farm them, my goodness... if more ppl would do the R7s as well as RR raids with groups, there wouldnt be such a over-high demand. If youre aiming for Valeron weaps, you ought to be able to do a R7 by yourself. Those scrolls arent SO hard to get.

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 03:33:19 pm »
That won't happen besides they already have put a material for Valeron weapons.  Two materials Lucky Shop would kill the market value.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

MeowMeow

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 09:25:15 pm »
go and farm them, my goodness... if more ppl would do the R7s as well as RR raids with groups, there wouldnt be such a over-high demand. If youre aiming for Valeron weaps, you ought to be able to do a R7 by yourself. Those scrolls arent SO hard to get.

Oh please, you don't have to ask me. I already crafted 62 valeron weapons (according to my accomplishment: item craft).
With this current price, I'd rather see them in lucky shop.

Castia

• Earned Hamaan's favor
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 06:58:58 am »
the current price is WAY too high, given the amount of items that are for sale. Yet if ppl still pay the price, its no miracle they dont go down.

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 09:30:48 pm »
the current price is WAY too high, given the amount of items that are for sale. Yet if ppl still pay the price, its no miracle they dont go down.

Shiny Solarions in Lucky Shop is one thing.  But adding Valeron Weaponsmith to Lucky Shop.  That's going to kill the market.  Even if they do it they would troll the rates so people can't even get them in large amounts of them in Lucky Shop spins.  Then again he would be the only one who would get trolled by the rates and come back here and complaint about it.  Also the Shiny Solarian's in Lucky Shop.  Are only in 300th Purchases and 500th Purchases and I bet the rates are trollish. 

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★