Author Topic: Why T3 wants us to pay 10$ for valeron imperviums  (Read 1044 times)

MeowMeow

• Friends with Sierra
Why T3 wants us to pay 10$ for valeron imperviums
« on: January 30, 2019, 11:02:39 pm »

KGE players have those in feso shop

Photo grabbed from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJeFTIkrM6g

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
Re: Why T3 wants us to pay 10$ for valeron imperviums
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 11:14:25 pm »

KGE players have those in feso shop

Photo grabbed from this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJeFTIkrM6g

I can think of three reasons. Maybe four reasons....

1.  They want players to spend more money into this game (Obvious)
2.  Game Balance reasons for making the game harder for players who can +6/+7 Valeron armors without spending $$$
3.  IMC doesn't want it in all servers only a selected few servers can have them in Feso Shop

4.  Maybe it's not in the feso shop because it's not programmed into the game due to some kind of late patch we haven't gotten yet.  Either way it doesn't bother me.  I'm still using Greek Croma's and Strats.  I don't plan to move to Santo's or above.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

Visenya

• Friends with Sierra
  • Fire and Blood
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 11:53:09 pm »
Here's my guess: It's because we're not kGE.

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2019, 08:21:14 am »
Here's my guess: It's because we're not kGE.

That too and we don't get all of the official events unlike a few other servers do.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

MeowMeow

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2019, 03:46:32 am »

GE NA and SEA (Steam) servers

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2019, 07:05:31 am »

GE NA and SEA (Steam) servers

Why don't you send a ticket and ask them.  Or send a PM to Ewelli and Fury about it.

★BRS Project Mugen★

WonderLand

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2019, 08:07:22 am »
Because the realistic response is always just gone be a side step, missdirection of your actual question. That and we've known about the difference in events for a while now- maybe less so than the rate at which we get updates vs EU or sea server but still.

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2019, 02:04:06 pm »
Because the realistic response is always just gone be a side step, missdirection of your actual question. That and we've known about the difference in events for a while now- maybe less so than the rate at which we get updates vs EU or sea server but still.

That is true but it doesn't hurt to ask them anyway.  I mean it's not a big deal for most of all.  There's a small % of players who are going to +7 their Valeron armors.  Which is the PVP factions and maybe 1 to 2 PVE only factions.  Other than that it's not a big deal at all.  Asking and suggestion to add them to Feso Shop isn't going to hurt this game.  If those other servers have them.  Then it should be placed in all servers.  Then again T3Fun has been doing some balancing issues with Lucky Shop, Cash Shop Events, and Item Shop.  Including the great "Pet Buff Stack" nerf which was IMC's idea.

★BRS Project Mugen★

MeowMeow

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2019, 06:46:23 am »
So any news when will valeron imperviums be added in feso shop?

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2019, 08:36:10 pm »
So any news when will valeron imperviums be added in feso shop?

At this rate nah it won't happen.  I heard another server has put +7 Valeron Imperivums in their Lyndon Box Rewards.  But the rate % is low.

★BRS Project Mugen★

MeowMeow

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 12:04:14 am »
 >:( >:( >:(  Looks like we're the only server who still sells this +5 and +6 valeron impervs in $$$

BlackRockShooter

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 07:36:36 am »
>:( >:( >:(  Looks like we're the only server who still sells this +5 and +6 valeron impervs in $$$

Then I guess if you're stuck with +5 Valeron armors or go back to Santo's/Armonia weapons/accessories.

★BRS Project Mugen★

uneisenu

• Arrived in Startonia
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2019, 12:42:53 pm »
I can't believe we are the only server who needs to invest $$$ to get a +7 valeron armor. and just valeron.... imo is just t3fun trying to milk the game : ). I've always known this game was pay to win but ... having to pay to have an armor +7, thats another level... It didn't happen with strata, nor with  Armonia, why valeron !. On top of that, Valeron Armors are already hard to get. What is more, the price of the imperviums is a rip off. 30$ to have 1 try to +7. and with GE rate system and RNG, most ppl gonna end up spending 100$ ++ per 1 armor. It's just unfair in my opinion.  :( Feels crap man.

cheesebut

• Arrived in Startonia
  • I have 10tousand cheese in my wooty gooty
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2019, 03:07:06 pm »
I can't believe we are the only server who needs to invest $$$ to get a +7 valeron armor. and just valeron.... imo is just t3fun trying to milk the game : ). I've always known this game was pay to win but ... having to pay to have an armor +7, thats another level... It didn't happen with strata, nor with  Armonia, why valeron !. On top of that, Valeron Armors are already hard to get. What is more, the price of the imperviums is a rip off. 30$ to have 1 try to +7. and with GE rate system and RNG, most ppl gonna end up spending 100$ ++ per 1 armor. It's just unfair in my opinion.  :( Feels crap man.

i feel the same, its just a waste of money to even try lol  they should just go back to the other upgrate sistem... when armor/weaps didnt break  :( just decrease  is a madness just to get  +7 on any weap if u have any luck.... yisus

then no wonder why ppl just quit... soon this server will be so dead, and wont be our fault :D

MeowMeow

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2019, 02:05:03 am »

I totally agree with this. But looks like they don't care  :'( :'( :'(