Author Topic: VALERON IMPERVIUMS  (Read 667 times)

sayurijen

• Friends with Sierra
Re: VALERON IMPERVIUMS
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 04:46:50 am »
In current state of the game I wouldn't be surprised if GE2 came out and all T3 did was update Lucky shop with chars from it.

MeowMeow

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 05:01:38 am »
Yeah, that's the only thing they can do now. If they can't follow their patch notes, I don't know what can they do to make the players happy.

For now, I am not spending any $ until they fix this.

This post became a hot topic and not a single reply from any GM, interesting.

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 12:04:17 pm »
In current state of the game I wouldn't be surprised if GE2 came out and all T3 did was update Lucky shop with chars from it.

And they keep on posting "Spend x amounts of T-Coins and get more rare character medals, artifacts, and weapon costumes + free weapons/pots too" for each new rare character that comes out. 

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★

MeowMeow

• Friends with Sierra
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2019, 05:10:56 am »
Maint is over. I thought they will add those Imperviums after all those requests, I was wrong. They really don't care.

BlackRockShooter

• Bristia Liberation Army member
  • BRS ブラック★ロックシューター Burakku Rokku Shūtā
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2019, 09:32:12 am »
Maint is over. I thought they will add those Imperviums after all those requests, I was wrong. They really don't care.

Then give up there's no point of requesting them in Feso Shop or giving a discount in bulk for those Imperivums.  If T3Fun wants players to spend money on those imperivums which are meant to be "End Game Armors".  Then there's nothing you guys can do about it.

★BRS ブラック★ロックシューター (Burakku Rokku Shūtā) ★Family ★ Level★ ★76+3★ ★Anime ★ Manga ★ Music ★ Gaming ★ Vocaloid★

★BRS Project Mugen★